performance inspired colant overflow tank's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Davyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look awesome, how much did everything cost you?
And the title says performance inspired, how would this affect your performance?
And as a couple comments were made about seeing coolant levels, how would you overcome this?

OP
OP
D

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
Those look awesome, how much did everything cost you?
And the title says performance inspired, how would this affect your performance?
And as a couple comments were made about seeing coolant levels, how would you overcome this?

i said performance inspired because most of the race cars/sprint cars i have seen have 2 or 3 tanks, called catch cans, because its not good to spill liquids (oil, coolant, and others) on to the track. it does not affect performance, just to me looks better.

and as for seeing the coolant level. im waiting for my funds to come back in, so i can buy a couple more fittings to run a clear high temp PVC hose up one side of the 2 tanks, as the tanks fill so will the clear hose. at the same level.

and yes they have clear radiator hoses. but there not to good. if you get a solid hose, it does not allow for engine movement, they look cool, but are also prone to leaks and the led's short out causing electrolysis in your coolant and causes the radiator to plug up, my friend had one for his scion xB, but im going to buy there "race tube" and thats only a like 4 inch clear insert that you can see your coolant flowing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exceltheink