Pedal Commander - Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off, wow, what a difference.

I’ll be honest when I say that this is what I was expecting in the first place when I ordered the 6.2.

Even in city mode, the difference is enormous. In sport plus +4, you actually have to be careful NOT to chirp the tires, even going straight. Around a corner, it’s easy to leave marks.

Personally, I think I like sport plus +1. It’s enough to throw you back in your seat at will, but not so much that it’s hard not to chirp around corner.

Without the PC, from a standstill, if stomping the gas the lag is about 1.5 seconds.

With the PC, it’s non-existent.

Highly recommend. This actually feels like a real sports truck now. It’s so much more fun to drive. Also, Bluetooth integration makes it easy to switch modes back to city mode or eco if you are more interested in gas mileage.

I will say it’s a VERY noticeable different in mpg in sport plus mode. Looks like around 12mpg just on country backroads.

JohnnyFamous

Reaction score
I ordered one today, apparently, they fit the diesel as well now. I had this on a Toyota 4 runner and the difference is night and day. The exhaust and cold air intakes are nice to have and just for sound, this one is the only one that actually works. they sell them on Amazon now as well, can't say enough about how great they are. Yukon pedal commander

JerseySUP

Reaction score
Agree 100%. Much more enjoyable driving experience since I installed the pedal commander. Acceleration is now more linear and virtually all lag has been removed. It was a no-brainer for me.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No ill effects or traceability on the vehicle? No warranty issues etc? Could be mildly interested....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094