Parting out my tahoe soon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oohhhh sorry man. Did not mean to stir the pot. Just wanted to reference a lot of good inspiration and ideas from that beautiful Tahoe.
:cheers:

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oohhhh sorry man. Did not mean to stir the pot. Just wanted to reference a lot of good inspiration and ideas from that beautiful Tahoe.
:cheers:

Its all good man, just giving you a hard time. and thanks for the compliments, a lot of blood, sweat, more blood, whole lot of cussing, and a few tears went into that thing lol. IMO it doesn't compare to that beautiful ride you have.

OP
OP
chevync

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can I see the sub enclosure?

Let me see if the tahoe sales, I have all of the wires ran under the carpet, if the sub is blown I will put another one in it if its not to expensive, I don't like selling something that doesn't work.

OP
OP
chevync

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2k come get the tahoe, including train horns etc, I sent a few messages out on ppl wanting parts, if you need it I probally have it! If it's a big part I hope you are local, like I said I am on oxygen and it takes to much out of me pulling some parts, but I can also find someone local that can help me. Let me know what you want!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purolator