Parked the truck. Came out to this.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parked the car on the side of the road in a marked spot. Came out to this. Just got insurance estimate from the shop it’s like 3k in damage.
DB3EE243-23B0-4442-8C53-AA89AD7F04B4.jpeg

They did catch the guy who did this apparently he has drunk at 1030 in the morning playing ping pong with his car down the road.

Not sure if he has insurance yet. Waiting for police report and so forth.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Soon as you get the insurance money, hire "Tony and the Boys" and have that drunk SOB hung up by his sack!

I hate hate hate drunk drivers and anyone that drives under the influence of drugs or whatever. If they do, they obviously only care about themselves and no one else!

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see. Hopefully the guy had insurance. If not, you’ll have to go through your under/un-insured motorist part of your policy.
hopefully a new door and fender and you’ll be back on the road.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate people who do this. Hopefully he has insurance but too often they don't because they drove drunk before and lost their license. Alcoholism is a disease I'm all too familiar with. Going on 15 years clean for me but I never did crash cars when I was drunk.

BlackYukon

I'm kind of a Retard
Reaction score
Parked the car on the side of the road in a marked spot. Came out to this. Just got insurance estimate from the shop it’s like 3k in damage.
View attachment 345454

They did catch the guy who did this apparently he has drunk at 1030 in the morning playing ping pong with his car down the road.

Not sure if he has insurance yet. Waiting for police report and so forth.
I Installed a Dashcam last week because of stuff like this. There's so many dumbasses and knuckleheads on the road who shouldn't even have a license. Hopefully Insurance will take care of you.