Painted my Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im changing my whole interior to black so check my thread i got in the near future gonna start teardown this week :)

smoothing and painting the dash to match my exterior paint

TruckBoss223

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so after viewing this thread i decided to do the same and paint my interior. did everything black except the air vents which i did chrome which doesnt look to bad, the only thing is i did almost the entire dash area to get rid or wear and tear and i left the pattern on the plastic

now if someone could point me in the right direction how do you remove the cigarette light plugs and covers. my entire dash is apart except that piece. i took out the 4 black clips on each corner and that didnt do anything

thanks for you help

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks fuggin awesome...cheap? doubt it...since hell of lot cheaper look and horrid job.

grey is ***** ugly...i have grey with painted black accents as his.

wish it was all black

keep it up!

hoondueces

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You did a good job on painting. I've done the same to my ride before your post. I have the grey interior too. And I accented it with black...I did chrom on my vents and that speaker grill on the door tho...I'm currently repainting it all, considering I did a horrible job first time. I'm bout halfway done with my second time. And everything looks good. I like how simple it is to mod our trucks...as for the tan interior favoring fella..I don't agree with. Gray matches everyting...a buddy o mine has tan interior in his emerald green 95 ck. Good job painting...color scheme sucks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700