Ordered my 6.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weird, there is always a "guest" watching this thread when someone posts. I thought that wouldn't be needed anymore since all the explanations were out and agreed now.

B

Is it 2012 yet?
Reaction score
That settles it I need to remove my cats asap should resolve my issues. I read the posts and I am having the same crap I just dont have a supercharger. JK did you weld the exhaust your self?

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That settles it I need to remove my cats asap should resolve my issues. I read the posts and I am having the same crap I just dont have a supercharger. JK did you weld the exhaust your self?

Yes, I welded them myself. I just welded on a set of new mufflers. I was going to go with the Magnaflows at first because of the better flow, but I lost a lot of off idle tq, so I went with a couple 40 series Flows to get the lowend tq back. Feels much better. I'm going to make a sound clip tomorrow. Maybe a couple vids too while I'm at it:)

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Yes, I welded them myself. I just welded on a set of new mufflers. I was going to go with the Magnaflows at first because of the better flow, but I lost a lot of off idle tq, so I went with a couple 40 series Flows to get the lowend tq back. Feels much better. I'm going to make a sound clip tomorrow. Maybe a couple vids too while I'm at it:)

I have always been told that flowmasters reduce preformance???? :shocked:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metal2forall