Order accepted but switched to a 23-what's changing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bjen222

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Contact dealer asap. Verify if order will truly change to a 2023. At times Chevy chat can be a great thing but other times they can provide some misinformation or just a lack of information. In this case, your dealer / salesman would be contacting you to notify of the change to 2023 and color issue. Sad to hear you may miss out on that color though.
Just a update, my Tahoe is on its way. Unfortunately they chose to change my color to empire beige without any notice :(

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a update, my Tahoe is on its way. Unfortunately they chose to change my color to empire beige without any notice :(
So u wanted the green color in a 22’ but instead of changing it to their new sage/green color that is similar but lighter they give u beige...real genius’s that work at GM....I’d be pissed

Pertzbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beige would be perfect for me since I live a mile on gravel and the color of our gravel in our area is beigey - but even I wouldn't want a beige vehicle - just looks too "blah" "old lady Buick"

OP
OP
B

Bjen222

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Beige would be perfect for me since I live a mile on gravel and the color of our gravel in our area is beigey - but even I wouldn't want a beige vehicle - just looks too "blah" "old lady Buick"
I have a long gravel driveway so I totally get what your saying. My first car was a beige-y Chrysler labarron and it's giving me similar old lady vibes

OP
OP
B

Bjen222

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So u wanted the green color in a 22’ but instead of changing it to their new sage/green color that is similar but lighter they give u beige...real genius’s that work at GM....I’d be pissed
Yes! It's so opposite of the original choice, I would have been ok with basically any other dark option

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes! It's so opposite of the original choice, I would have been ok with basically any other dark option
Personally I’m white or black as top 2 choices, but I’m ok with all the colors except for beige lol I would never buy it. Honestly I think I would start doing some major bitching and contact GM and see if u can get a new build ASAP. They have the ability, my buddy told me one time a new truck was delivered totaled, it hit an overpass on the truck. They contacted GM and he said he had never seen a truck built so fast, had it in like 3 weeks delivered to dealer.

OP
OP
B

Bjen222

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Personally I’m white or black as top 2 choices, but I’m ok with all the colors except for beige lol I would never buy it. Honestly I think I would start doing some major bitching and contact GM and see if u can get a new build ASAP. They have the ability, my buddy told me one time a new truck was delivered totaled, it hit an overpass on the truck. They contacted GM and he said he had never seen a truck built so fast, had it in like 3 weeks delivered to dealer.
I struggle with finding cars in parking lots so white and black vehicles always make that harder for me. Lol. But yes, I would have been ok with basically any other color

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I struggle with finding cars in parking lots so white and black vehicles always make that harder for me. Lol. But yes, I would have been ok with basically any other color
U could start searching for what u want and ask your salesman to do the same and u might be able to trade to another dealer. A lot of that has stopped between dealerships but if it’s an equal trade, Tahoe for Tahoe they might do it.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could also wrap it, might be cheaper than eating sales tax/markups/etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
champion313