Gm changed my color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bjen222

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had placed a order for a 22 evergreen gray metallic Tahoe, it was accepted by gm, I kept asking about it because my order was changed to a 23, but was still accepted with the evergreen gray metallic and I knew they were getting rid of that color. My Tahoe is now on the way but they painted it empire beige, I'm so disappointed. It's the last color I would have chosen and I've waited 6 months for this car.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't think you would have to except but I understand your frustration.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the fine print say? Do you get to walk or are you obligated to buy it? It will be a rare color and it might grow on you.

OP
OP
B

Bjen222

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's the fine print say? Do you get to walk or are you obligated to buy it? It will be a rare color and it might grow on you.
No I'm not obligated to buy it, my dealer has been very kind about the whole thing and they are just as frustrated because they continually checked in on what was going on with the color as well. I doubt it will be rare as GM told my dealer they switched all evergreen grey's to that color

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I'm not obligated to buy it, my dealer has been very kind about the whole thing and they are just as frustrated because they continually checked in on what was going on with the color as well. I doubt it will be rare as GM told my dealer they switched all evergreen grey's to that color
Why wouldnt they switch it to their silver sage, that would make more sense. Idiots