Order accepted but switched to a 23-what's changing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bjen222

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I had put ins order a couple months ago for a 22 evergreen grey metallic Tahoe Lt. My order was accepted last week with a production date of 8/8. However I heard they were starting the 23s so I reached out to Chevy and they said my order was for a 23, but I thought that color discontinued. So what now? Will they make it a different color? So I have a chance to pick a new color?

Tahoered

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi I had put ins order a couple months ago for a 22 evergreen grey metallic Tahoe Lt. My order was accepted last week with a production date of 8/8. However I heard they were starting the 23s so I reached out to Chevy and they said my order was for a 23, but I thought that color discontinued. So what now? Will they make it a different color? So I have a chance to pick a new color?
Contact dealer asap. Verify if order will truly change to a 2023. At times Chevy chat can be a great thing but other times they can provide some misinformation or just a lack of information. In this case, your dealer / salesman would be contacting you to notify of the change to 2023 and color issue. Sad to hear you may miss out on that color though.

Matz

Reaction score
Yes the Evergreen Gray is not a 2023 color as is Satin Steel and Cherry red.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will they honor the '22 price?

OP
OP
B

Bjen222

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Contact dealer asap. Verify if order will truly change to a 2023. At times Chevy chat can be a great thing but other times they can provide some misinformation or just a lack of information. In this case, your dealer / salesman would be contacting you to notify of the change to 2023 and color issue. Sad to hear you may miss out on that color though.
I contacted my dealer and it was put in as a 23, and accepted with evergreen grey metallic, I have a build date of 8/8. The dealer said they tied to put in another order with that color and it was not accepted, but mine was. I'm not sure what's going on

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted my dealer and it was put in as a 23, and accepted with evergreen grey metallic, I have a build date of 8/8. The dealer said they tied to put in another order with that color and it was not accepted, but mine was. I'm not sure what's going on
There haven't been any 23 allocations yet, and the Evergreen Gray will not be available on the 23's. You're still getting a 22 at this point.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There haven't been any 23 allocations yet, and the Evergreen Gray will not be available on the 23's. You're still getting a 22 at this point.

Incorrect, '23 allocations have been out for weeks with many having orders in and accepted with TPW's set. Production starts Monday July 18th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission