OR VietVet Is Still Throwing $$$ at 2005 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Nope, no trans temp display, unless it is something I can pull up with the steering wheel controls. I have never looked so I don't know. I get my truck back tonight from the paint shop and I will look tomorrow and let you know.

Old Goat

Reaction score
You may want to look into the rook rack backup lights.

And, I shipped my cluster off to have a Trans Temp gauge put in the left hand blank hole. You cannot see that data any where. $80 I believe, cluster has to have programming to allow the gauge to work. Sender already in the tranny.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

And, I shipped my cluster off to have a Trans Temp gauge put in the left hand blank hole. You cannot see that data any where. $80 I believe, cluster has to have programming to allow the gauge to work. Sender already in the tranny.
Easier to do this--if you wanted the stock trans gauge.20210108_165340.jpg

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I saw those roof rack backup lights and went nuts. Gotta do that. Where do they come from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn