Omg wtf is that under my bumper?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha damn. i bought one just like it for my escalade because they dont make a lip and i was going to custom fit it and do some fiber glass work on it to make it work. well when it got here i took it out of the box and was walking it down stairs to see how good if fit on the truck and i slipped on the stairs and it broke in half so needless to say i never got around to fixing it right.

how old are you?

28 and my fiance is 21... just old enough to afford all the toys i wanted when i was too young to pay attention

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

damn sucks you broke it.. at least its cheap.. better than breaking a high end piece.

our97ho

Reaction score
Id have to say dont paint it! We have/had one of thoe too and it gets scraped up bad considering our ** is low and urs looks low too

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you paint it, spray your gmc logo too.

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you paint it, spray your gmc logo too.

Not sure why my grill and logo keep getting called into question.. lol.. its NOT red.. its house of kolor kandy pink.. in person its VEERY pink

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
28 and my fiance is 21... just old enough to afford all the toys i wanted when i was too young to pay attention

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

damn sucks you broke it.. at least its cheap.. better than breaking a high end piece.

oh nice and yea its all good i will probably just buy a new one.

and on the denali question im not sure if it will fit without modding but i dont know if it will look right because a denalis from bumper is round and these have a point in the very center.

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
I would say it depends on the conditions of your roads and how many varmits run in front of you on the road. I do do like it grey. When going down the hiway it may blend in with the road giving it the illusion of a hover craft

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn