Omg wtf is that under my bumper?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
paint it... If your low enough to scratch it, the lip is not the only thing your going to hit...

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say keep it gray and paint either fingers on it like you have crushed someone or a raccoon head or something like that. Have fun with it. lol

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would leave it alone if it were my truck.. I think it would chip up in no time being as low as it is. Its a small price to pay

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally got it in. i like it.

i like it grey because it kind of matches the tires(i know that sounds dumb)but i think it would look better white and you wont be riding that low so it wont get to scratched up. mines painted black to match and is holding paint fine.

and you can get them from lmctruck. i think thats where he got his.

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like it grey because it kind of matches the tires(i know that sounds dumb)

HAHAHAHAHA i told my fiance the same thing!!!

Dude it sat here a week because i thought i had to drill holes.. i finally took my lazy ass outside to look at it and 45 seconds later it was installed.. lol

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA i told my fiance the same thing!!!

Dude it sat here a week because i thought i had to drill holes.. i finally took my lazy ass outside to look at it and 45 seconds later it was installed.. lol

haha damn. i bought one just like it for my escalade because they dont make a lip and i was going to custom fit it and do some fiber glass work on it to make it work. well when it got here i took it out of the box and was walking it down stairs to see how good if fit on the truck and i slipped on the stairs and it broke in half so needless to say i never got around to fixing it right.

how old are you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo