Oil on spark plugs - misfiring p0300

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FAUST

FAUST

Reaction score
A lot of us here have a Tech 2 clone, in fact there’s a list of members available to help using their tech 2 by area.

@Rocket Man i see you’re in Portland - I am in Salem! If I am not able to get a Tech2 clone for Christmas - maybe we could connect and see if you could help me find out what the shenanigans is going on with my truck.

If you also have a recommendation for where I could get one of these tools myself - that would be super duper.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to get one of these Tech2 clones - it is in fact Christmas season and it maybe the perfect “Christmas wish list” item to give my Wife for ideas this year.

I am just not finding a viable website/vendor to purchase from.

Any ideas?

Sounds corny, but this may work out for Christmas hahaha
I bought mine off eBay from a vendor that no longer sells them but there are others. Here’s one with 100% positive feedback.
Edit: you might get it in time for Christmas but they come from China.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And yes I am willing to help of course. If you need, we can meet up. But I think you’ll really enjoy a Tech2 of your own!

OP
OP
FAUST

FAUST

Reaction score
And yes I am willing to help of course. If you need, we can meet up. But I think you’ll really enjoy a Tech2 of your own!
I definitely know I would! If it doesn’t work out, I’ll reply back here and we can figure it out!

Thank you for the willingness to help out!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019