Oil filter, check it out, r they that cheap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the correct part. There are better filters. Many of use run the longer ones which is the PF63. The "E" at the end of the filter is the new style which works but is highly criticized on the forums. I run the Mobil One M1-212A (Long PF63) or K&N HP2011.

The short version of these two are: Mobile One M1-113A and K&N HP1017.

I'm going to order some of those filters, my local wally world never has them. I end up using the AC Delco ones.

I use Amsoil EAO64 or Fram XG3657. Both very high quality filters with synthetic media. Can't say I'd run any other bit of Fram's line, but their ultra synthetics are really nice filters.

IMO, filter is more important than oil. I'd put cheap oil in my rig before I'd put a cheap filter on there. Just my 2 cents

Is the amsoil filter the longer version?

Cant agree more.

bfourman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those don't look legit. The ceramic doesn't even say AC Delco on them. I bet if you look closer at the auction/page, they'll say that they are some kind of "unbranded" aftermarket ones.

I was skeptical as well, but they came in a genuine ACDelco Professional 8-box and individual ACDelco plug boxes. They were identical to the AC plugs I pulled out of the truck.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was skeptical as well, but they came in a genuine ACDelco Professional 8-box and individual ACDelco plug boxes. They were identical to the AC plugs I pulled out of the truck.
Look again at their ad on eBay. I do not know how they get away with it but here's another ebay ad and the headline says Ac Delco, the boxes say AC Delco, but if you look at the description at the bottom it states :

Item specifics
Condition: New Modified Item: No
Brand:
Unbranded
Country/Region of Manufacture: China
Fitment Type: Direct Replacement Custom Bundle: No
Non-Domestic Product: No Interchange Part Number: 41-110 12621258
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Part Number:
12621258, 41-110
UPC:
Does not apply

And here's the pictures:s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve also seen the same thing with Arnott rear shocks but if you looked at the pictures nothing says Arnott on the shocks themselves. The headline description said Arnott AS-2700 but in the fine print it said country of origin was China and they were unbranded. Gotta watch out.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
318dukedog