Offers and Incetives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Issue is finding a dealer that is willing to sell an "eligible" vehicle at supplier. Even though the demand has eased some, still don't see GM lots full of Tahoes/Yukons like they are filled with trucks right now.

There seem to be more and more people finding dealers willing to accept it, but I'd guess those are still the minority.

BDM3

Reaction score
Issue is finding a dealer that is willing to sell an "eligible" vehicle at supplier. Even though the demand has eased some, still don't see GM lots full of Tahoes/Yukons like they are filled with trucks right now.

There seem to be more and more people finding dealers willing to accept it, but I'd guess those are still the minority.
It is definitely tough, but the Yukon and Tahoe are a lot easier than the Escalade at least. For my wife’s Tahoe, the second dealer I visited was willing to accept it on her order. For my Yukon, the first dealer I tried locally accepted the supplier discount on my order. The Escalade was much harder. I am in south Florida and ended up having to order from a dealer in Indianapolis to secure supplier pricing. My Yukon allocation has been accepted though so I’ll be cancelling the Escalade order. I should add no one would really accept it on vehicles on the lot, only orders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoesb4tows

Latest posts