Hello, and Goodbye!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never done an official introduction thread, and am not a super active, or admittedly super helpful. However, I made a thread just for some fun in the "general" area about mall crawling. It was not dramatic, rude or offensive in any way.

But it was nuked and removed with no warning, or message from the mods.

This forum barely has ANY action, at least compared to most real car forums. I tried to start a relaxed/funny convo and was punished. I see why there isn't much for content on here now.

So I will be leaving, I just wanted to the mods to know they are not helping engagement here. Or maybe, I am just not the right type of user for this group. Who knows!

So good luck with your yukons and tahoes, and hopefully the mods pull the stick out a few inches and can learn to relax. I will be signing off and never returning, not that it matters to anyone but the advertisers.
hmm, I would tend to disagree as this is one of the most active and speedy forums (most forum websites are slower than Dog sh*t) that I have found and your "thread" is alive and well although it hasn't seen much action probably because most of us are not here to "rant" perhaps you were hoping for something else........?
build your mall crawler..............who care's mine has war scar's from tree's and bushes. when some one wrecks into me I will get it painted.
on the flip side ya the "ranters" generally do not last long here...
the exit door is over there---->

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this may be more of a "I don't know where I posted my thread" rant than "I'm crying so I'm leaving" rant. Your thread is still there in the Lounge where it's always been....not getting replies.....because it sucks :shrug:

Now, you can cry for making sucky threads :nutkick:

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the exit door is over there---->
No... Its over there...
<-----
Fu©k, I dont know it may be over here...↓

Wasnt my job to watch it this week. Thought thats why we had @89Suburban for?

Bye Darren... If you are wanting ranting and hyperbolic places to post... theres this place called facebook... And guess what, they dont care about your "Fweelings" either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar