Hello, and Goodbye!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NothEastTahoe

Reaction score
I have never done an official introduction thread, and am not a super active, or admittedly super helpful. However, I made a thread just for some fun in the "general" area about mall crawling. It was not dramatic, rude or offensive in any way.

But it was nuked and removed with no warning, or message from the mods.

This forum barely has ANY action, at least compared to most real car forums. I tried to start a relaxed/funny convo and was punished. I see why there isn't much for content on here now.

So I will be leaving, I just wanted to the mods to know they are not helping engagement here. Or maybe, I am just not the right type of user for this group. Who knows!

So good luck with your yukons and tahoes, and hopefully the mods pull the stick out a few inches and can learn to relax. I will be signing off and never returning, not that it matters to anyone but the advertisers.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never done an official introduction thread, and am not a super active, or admittedly super helpful. However, I made a thread just for some fun in the "general" area about mall crawling. It was not dramatic, rude or offensive in any way.

This forum barely has ANY action, at least compared to most real car forums. I tried to start a relaxed/funny convo and was punished. I see why there isn't much for content on here now.

So I will be leaving, I just wanted to the mods to know they are not helping engagement here. Or maybe, I am just not the right type of user for this group. Who knows!

So good luck with your yukons and tahoes, and hopefully the mods pull the stick out a few inches and can learn to relax. I will be signing off and never returning, not that it matters to anyone but the advertisers.
Bye

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Is this the mall crawler thread that you’re talking about getting nuked and removed?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, this is a WORKING and PROBLEM SOLVING Forum. If he wants idle and useless chatter, he should stay on Facebook and X.

Sure, we have some idle chatter and fun here, but it's always centered around some type of issue that needs to be discussed and/or resolved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan