Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TARDIS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thr...tahoe-yukon-today.30709/page-670#post-1481388

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thr...tahoe-yukon-today.30709/page-675#post-1490684

If you know my posts, you know, on a recent vacation :

Wild Stallions (not Wyld Stallyns) banged into my 1996 Yukon 2 Door.

4' Flood Pools, caused me to bend my front OEM bumper.

Floating Debris, caused some minor dings and paint abrasions.

Here's a Before & AfterDD5A942A-1B94-4ADA-ADFF-6D7EC6D8CD4F.jpegC3C18558-4FFD-4DCD-8E91-022F94349D86.jpeg

I've Decided to replace the bumpers with OEM Diesel bumpers. I will use the air intakes to house temporary spot lights for beach use. Marine LEDs will help in future storms. The plan is to paint these LMC (OEM type) bumpers code correct GM Black paint. LMC included everything I needed, including replacement wiring completed with plugs, corrugated loom, and bulbs, already assembled and ready to install. LMC had new bumper guards (without the chrome). Plastic Bumper guards are helpful where I live.
IMG_2090.JPG

While I am working on this truck, I've got to decide if I am going to apply new Body Side Molding

I might go without for a while and see if I like it. Let me know what you think and why.

I'll post pics of the work here.

Any tips you've got along the way are helpful and appreciated. This has been a good resource in the past, and I hope to get through this project in quick time.

OP
OP
TARDIS

TARDIS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys

This has been a good learinng project.

STACEY DAVID is right. “Keep me on the road!”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members