What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I had a similar situation growing up only my mom would sew up the cuffs to the inside of the pant legs and when I needed to get them let out, the part that was sewn up in the leg had not faded the same as the rest of the pants and I ended up with a dark blue band around the bottom of my pant legs.
I had some like that. The edge of the cuff that rubbed against my leg would lose its color, so if they were jeans the line would be much paler then the rest of the leg. Once let out kind of reminds me of tree rings lol. If there were 2 white lines on one leg that meant she let the hem out twice. Actually showed you were growing.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was the only boy, I had 3 sisters--all older. My mother used to get me the husky, but Idk if I really needed them or not. She was one of those "frugal" mothers lol. She'd buy clothes in a bigger size. She'd always say "Don't worry, you'll grow into it" lol. By the time I grew into my pants the bottom rears of the pants legs were always chewed up from walking on them, because those damn cuffs kept coming down! Also knees were blown out lol!! So by the time I grew into them they were trashed.
Lol. Sounds familiar. I was the only boy with 2 older sisters. That was definitely a good thing. They couldn’t give me the hand-me-downs. [emoji16] definitely cut corners to save $$ though!

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They came down the road fighting each other. Once they started hurling themselves in our direction, I knew something bad was going to happen.
Well that stinks.

Learned two things...

1. Somewhere in America there are actually wild horses roaming a beach.

2. Horses actually fight each other. Going to have to google what that looks like.

Fedeleon1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this the other day, looks great! I've been wanting to build a rear tire carrier for my 2 door, would you mind taking some detailed pics that would help myself and others out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Sure, I will upload more pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844