OEM GM Advanced 2 Way Remote Start System - Brand New - $200 shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07warwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got it installed, in pops Denali as an early fathers day gift. Paid $305.95. Not my style but he likes all the added bells and whistles.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had Viper remote starts on a few of my old vehicles and the one thing that my OEM remote start on my 07 Tahoe lacks is the "pit stop" or "remote takeover" option. Does this module add that feature?

OP
OP
Mauro

Mauro

Fresno State Bulldog
Reaction score
I have had Viper remote starts on a few of my old vehicles and the one thing that my OEM remote start on my 07 Tahoe lacks is the "pit stop" or "remote takeover" option. Does this module add that feature?

You know, I'm not sure.....I just browsed through the Owners Manual that comes with the kit and it doesn't say anything about that feature, but I have a friend with an OEM Remote Start installed in his Sierra, I can ask him if his has that and report back for you :) I use this feature on a daily basis in my HD, so I know what you mean :D

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use this feature on a daily basis in my HD, so I know what you mean

I definitely use that feature more than starting it before I get in. I can leave the kids in the car if they are within eyesight of me and not have to worry about them getting hot and not having to get them out to run back into the house for something.

Let me know.

OP
OP
Mauro

Mauro

Fresno State Bulldog
Reaction score
I definitely use that feature more than starting it before I get in. I can leave the kids in the car if they are within eyesight of me and not have to worry about them getting hot and not having to get them out to run back into the house for something.

Let me know.

Well, I talked to my buddy with the 07 Sierra and his doesn't have that feature, so I'm afraid it doesn't have it :( I mean you could always shut it down then remote start it again, but if you're wanting that specific feature, this doesn't have it :( Sorry!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz