OEM GM Advanced 2 Way Remote Start System - Brand New - $200 shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mauro

Fresno State Bulldog
Reaction score
Brand new in the box....never installed.....I bought this for my 07 Tahoe but decided to go with a Viper alarm/remote start. This is the 2 Way LCD that will display fuel level, tire pressure and you can even change tracks/stations on the radio from the remote. Must be installed by GM dealer as it requires BCM reprogramming (even though it requires the Remote Start Prep package) Includes the new module, 1 remote, and extended range antenna (supposed to increase range 2-3 times factory keyless remote). Price is $222 shipped on GMPartsDirect.com so save $22 and buy from me :D PayPal only

GM Part # 17802071

Requirements: Must have AP8 RPO code and NOT have E61 RPO Code (Power Liftgate)

Here's some pics :D

IMG_9900.jpg
IMG_9901.jpg
IMG_9902.jpg
IMG_9903.jpg
IMG_9904.jpg
IMG_9905.jpg
IMG_9906.jpg

boardrider05150

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you know if this adds remote start to the vehicle, or do you already have to have the remote start feature in your ride, and this is just adding a 2-way remote feature. I would like to add remote start to my ride but I dont know if it is a separate module that I have to purchase on top of this advance 2-way you are selling. Any help/clarification is much appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk