NS's 2005 ccsb Denali build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty high class for an eBay baller lol
I got them off of eBay tho lmao

You have given me so many ideas for my 06 SD, I can't wait until I get my other 'toy' built so that I can start to do some things to it. Mine has 185k on it, the interior is almost perfect but I need to repaint the roof and hood. I also have a binding type noise when I turn the wheel hard to park, and has a whine from 30-45mph.

I Love those door handles btw!! I'm gonna have to steal that idea ;)
wish I could say the same about my interior lol but glad I could help!

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Billet grilles installed, switchbacks installed and swapped the 5k bulbs for 6ks to match a little better. Re wrapped the grille shell too but that was after this pic
BD4DEFE4-7AE5-454C-85BD-8345864EE6B2.jpeg

also installed a easy lower tailgate assist and new tailgate bumpers since mine didn’t have any and it made the tailgate rattle. Not anymore lol
May do the drl delete and add another switchback later down the road

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Billet grilles installed, switchbacks installed and swapped the 5k bulbs for 6ks to match a little better. Re wrapped the grille shell too but that was after this pic
View attachment 256720

also installed a easy lower tailgate assist and new tailgate bumpers since mine didn’t have any and it made the tailgate rattle. Not anymore lol
May do the drl delete and add another switchback later down the road

I bet those tailgate bumpers feel so satisfying with no rattle. That would bug me big time too lol

grille and switchbacks look good .
I vote ditch the drl and add another turn

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is definitely nice. I actually have to push now to close the tailgate. I’ve been meaning to grab some for awhile but just kept forgetting until I was looking at the tailgate assist on amazon and the bumpers were in the frequently bought together area and I was well I do need those lol

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is definitely nice. I actually have to push now to close the tailgate. I’ve been meaning to grab some for awhile but just kept forgetting until I was looking at the tailgate assist on amazon and the bumpers were in the frequently bought together area and I was well I do need those lol
do you have a part number for the bumpers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz