NS's 2005 ccsb Denali build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRQYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, I'm sorry, but that thing is screamin' for a 2/3 drop (spindles, no keys). It'll give it that PPV stance and no real clearance issues. Somebody was suggesting a 4/6, but that requires major mods. I have 2/3 on my Yukon XL and it rides good and looks custom. Fender space above the tires is about 2.5 inches front an rear.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the input. I’m well aware of everything it takes to lower one of these (should’ve seen my 04 Tahoe). I’m don’t feel like lowering this one. I don’t want to deal with it. I love how it rides right now and the fact that I can take it anywhere with no real issues (yes I also realize that a 2/3-4 wouldn’t cause any issues as well). It’s gonna stay as is most likely and hopefully one day it’ll get some 20-22x10s.

I’m enjoying doing the little things to it here and there and just driving the thing.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the input. I’m well aware of everything it takes to lower one of these (should’ve seen my 04 Tahoe). I’m don’t feel like lowering this one. I don’t want to deal with it. I love how it rides right now and the fact that I can take it anywhere with no real issues (yes I also realize that a 2/3-4 wouldn’t cause any issues as well). It’s gonna stay as is most likely and hopefully one day it’ll get some 20-22x10s.

I’m enjoying doing the little things to it here and there and just driving the thing.
I agree with you. I've been lowered in my burb for 8 years or so now and there are plenty of days I actually wish I was stock height or lifted. Some days I just get fed up with the issues that being lowered can bring LOL

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trust me, I see the lowered vehicles around here all the time and I truly do miss it but then I hop in my truck and forget about it. I rides great, I can run to Lowe’s and load up the back and not have to worry about anything. I can have 5 adults in it and not scrape around every corner or bump. I’m completely happy with it right now. That may change someday but not anytime soon.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

Waiting on the nerf bar install...

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

At that height some deep dish chrome 22x12s would look good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz