NS's 2005 ccsb Denali build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Budget friendly door speakers? Any suggestions? Noticed my front left door speaker is no longer in commission which also causes me to not have any warning chimes so if I’m gonna replace one might as well replace all 4
IMO most bang for your buck is JL Audio. Good sound and won't break the bank

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Budget friendly door speakers? Any suggestions? Noticed my front left door speaker is no longer in commission which also causes me to not have any warning chimes so if I’m gonna replace one might as well replace all 4

I believe you're limited to a specific impedance (2 Ohm?) if you're connecting them to the Bose system. I think @Tonyrodz has some OEM Bose speakers for sale if you just wanna get it working for now until you're ready for a full system.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO most bang for your buck is JL Audio. Good sound and won't break the bank
its been forever since I’ve actually changed door speakers in something. Only thing I ever do is add more bass lol

I believe you're limited to a specific impedance (2 Ohm?) if you're connecting them to the Bose system. I think @Tonyrodz has some OEM Bose speakers for sale if you just wanna get it working for now until you're ready for a full system.
I did not know that. I will do a little more research and may get ahold him as well.

appreciate the responses guys

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold those awhile ago. Thx for the shout out tho.

Whale, shit.

@NeverSatisfied, factory Bose replacement speakers are usually pretty cheap from people parting out these rigs. That is, if you're okay with the way the factory system sounds (or sounded). I'm plenty satisfied enough with mine that upgrading isn't such a priority at the moment and I'd still replace just one speaker if I had a dead one.

There are aftermarket options that are direct replacements. I wanna say JBL makes some.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No sir this is vinyl. Smooth and glossy. It’s a dry apply air release vinyl. Really nice stuff. Having a professional paint/spray tint is still the superior/better way to go but this is a great alternative no permanent route as well. It’s has air channels throughout the back of it (Like any wrap film) which are visible when your up pretty close to it but from 5ft away you’d wouldn’t notice.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
No sir this is vinyl. Smooth and glossy. It’s a dry apply air release vinyl. Really nice stuff. Having a professional paint/spray tint is still the superior/better way to go but this is a great alternative no permanent route as well. It’s has air channels throughout the back of it (Like any wrap film) which are visible when your up pretty close to it but from 5ft away you’d wouldn’t notice.
Ahhh, nice. Amazon? Link?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz