New to me modified Denali arriving shortly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pkmach1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Started looking for a good rust free Yukon/Tahoe a little while back with the intention of doing some mods/power adders in the future. I happened to come across a pretty good deal with one already modified with most of the items I would like to do. I was able to look at it while on a work trip and got the deal done and shipment arranged.

2005 Yukon Denali, 200k miles, but new engine and upgraded transmission installed at 145k.

Mods include Edelbrock supercharger, Wilwood disc brake kit front and rear, Hellwig front and rear sway bars, Arnott coil conversion kit with Billstein shocks.

It has been very well cared for, with one original owner. Waiting to get it back and do a few minor things and just enjoy driving it. Only real thing I am considering right now is a different exhaust and updating the tail lights and maybe painting the grill. See how things shake out before I start doing too much more to it. Looking forward to spending my time here learning and hopefully contributing when I can.

Attachments

• pickup-9.png
    pickup-9.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 19

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started looking for a good rust free Yukon/Tahoe a little while back with the intention of doing some mods/power adders in the future. I happened to come across a pretty good deal with one already modified with most of the items I would like to do. I was able to look at it while on a work trip and got the deal done and shipment arranged.

2005 Yukon Denali, 200k miles, but new engine and upgraded transmission installed at 145k.

Mods include Edelbrock supercharger, Wilwood disc brake kit front and rear, Hellwig front and rear sway bars, Arnott coil conversion kit with Billstein shocks.

It has been very well cared for, with one original owner. Waiting to get it back and do a few minor things and just enjoy driving it. Only real thing I am considering right now is a different exhaust and updating the tail lights and maybe painting the grill. See how things shake out before I start doing too much more to it. Looking forward to spending my time here learning and hopefully contributing when I can.
Nice looking rig, let us know how fast it is. One on here is so fast we call him @Rocket Man!

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Not o whole lot left that "needs" to be done on yours, from what you describe.

PO installed a stainless Corsa Performance sport cat-back exhaust on my 04 Z71. Sounds fantastic! IMHO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts