NS's 2005 ccsb Denali build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remote start is getting installed tomorrow and also just order the Metra dash kit to replace my 6 disc changer. Planning on doing a budget double din install in the near future so I won’t be needing that (even if I don’t do the touchscreen soon I still won’t use the 6 disc). Will put it and the factory radio in storage for if I ever decide to sell the truck.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any news on the muffler? Amazon has the one I want for cheap but want some info on the brand.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remote installed, it’s acting a little funny sometimes when I go to start it but maybe it’s a relearn process for something? Hell idk, gonna see if it’s just a freak thing or if it persists before I call the shop. Also got the dash kit in today and installed. Took maybe 30mins, I read about 5 different ways to tackle this so figuring out the easiest route for me was the hardest part. Ended up pulling the guts of the changer (bent a couple tabs off and out of the way) and mount the pocket with trim piece in that, easy peasy and looks great. C56599B5-A972-4FC5-833C-04946818BB2C.jpeg
hopefully when it gets warmer I can tackle repainting the console

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remote installed, it’s acting a little funny sometimes when I go to start it but maybe it’s a relearn process for something? Hell idk, gonna see if it’s just a freak thing or if it persists before I call the shop. Also got the dash kit in today and installed. Took maybe 30mins, I read about 5 different ways to tackle this so figuring out the easiest route for me was the hardest part. Ended up pulling the guts of the changer (bent a couple tabs off and out of the way) and mount the pocket with trim piece in that, easy peasy and looks great. View attachment 240310
hopefully when it gets warmer I can tackle repainting the console
I need a remote start system put in mine. Damn cold ass winter mornings suck going outside to start mine up. Lol. What system did you go with?
I have the same metro kit to do the cd changer delete. Need to get mine done so I can have a permanent place to mount my trailer brake controller. Lol

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s an older model because I worked out a deal with a friend. But it’s the viper 4606v extended range. 24min runtime up to 5 block range and a pit stop feature that allows me to hit the start button on the fob then pull the keys out of the truck while the truck stays running if I’m just running into a place real quick or something like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar