Norcal_ss Lowering Kit Warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can cut rear stops down. Many customers i have do 26s and aggressive offset. So i have the stops set up where it hits begore tire hits lip or if your clear you can cut it for more travel.

2016YUKONSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought Tony's kit in December 2016/January 2017 and installed in March 2017. It came with instructions, and I watched the youtube videos that I found on YT. I had zero issues until the phr bar bracket. I was able to figure it out. I did have an issue with the alignment. In September 2017, I needed a set of tires that I put on at the same time I did the kit. The alignment was still an issue. I sent Tony a message and he said take some pictures of it and was able to diagnose the issue through just pictures, something the GMC tech that was doing the alignment, couldn't.

Dc78

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good to know. I was wondering the same thing. Was gonna get the 4/6 kit and asked a couple questions and just got a reply ....not in stock. No estimate on when more will be in or addressing the other questions. Maybe I’ll just go through belltech or get the Reklez kit. Hopefully the service is better but then Again I notice a lot of business are like that now a days.

BlackedOutHoe

Low & Slow
Reaction score
Good to know. I was wondering the same thing. Was gonna get the 4/6 kit and asked a couple questions and just got a reply ....not in stock. No estimate on when more will be in or addressing the other questions. Maybe I’ll just go through belltech or get the Reklez kit. Hopefully the service is better but then Again I notice a lot of business are like that now a days.

Had I not got a great deal (easily 20% off msrp) I would have gone through Amazon to get my Belltech kit and Spohn directly. But, if I was on a time crunch, def would have pursued another avenue than Tony, unfortunately.

Dc78

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Had I not got a great deal (easily 20% off msrp) I would have gone through Amazon to get my Belltech kit and Spohn directly. But, if I was on a time crunch, def would have pursued another avenue than Tony, unfortunately.

I’m thinking of going to spohn directly and getting the drop kit from Sport truck pros

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the comms bit is hit or miss. Some have great luck and fully recommend him etc.
others have had bad luck. I fall under the bad luck. I’m just lucky it was the bad luck trying to get info to make the purchase. So I didn’t.

As for “bolt on”... I’ve worked with a couple companies over different platforms. To be bolt on it may require drilling a hole but never cutting.

and if there was drilling or cutting, there was always a template made and included.

but back to what’s important, comms are a hit or miss

Wolfpack79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I didn’t want one of my first posts to be negative here but, his communication is definitely something that needs work. I’ve texted the number he’s given twice and PM’d him here and still no response. I think I’ll take my business elsewhere.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t want one of my first posts to be negative here but, his communication is definitely something that needs work. I’ve texted the number he’s given twice and PM’d him here and still no response. I think I’ll take my business elsewhere.
I don’t blame you. He used to have excellent customer service but maybe he’s gotten too big and can’t take care of his customers anymore, who knows. I have seen it too often with a small business that gets too popular.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At some point business’s need to accept the growth and invest in expanding... and staff.

and sadly in California that is stupidly expensive.

Or the business needs to reel it in and get back to basics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts