Noob with a 08 yukon in MN, looking for tighter handling but stock height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
modded i was talking about the bend around the housing on the 14 bolt rear end when lowered also the rear djm bar rear bend is higher/longer to keep it a little more parallel (pushes links a little farther back) You can say what you want about djm but ive been very happy with their rear hardware kit as many others that have done my 3/5.5 drop kits.

As for stock height the angle is not a issue and not all members post up on the site and ive dealt with it on the 14 bolt rear ends. Also on my truck without the djm rear hardware kit it would hit the panhard bracket thats why I run it but its lowered.

Say what you want ill keep working with parts I feel work great. I wouldn't use junk parts on my truck if my wife is driving it everyday but there are some things I would change on the djm rear kit which I do for the local installs and also posted up on this site but DJM wont do that design change but I like having zerk fittings on it all also keep on looking on the posts I put up 99 percent of the time I use the spindles over the 2 inch arms and I also used the spinldes on my truck for that same reason I like the spindles over the arms for 2 inches.

I tow/drag race/road course race (at good guys show) with my truck and never had issues and by far I think im one of the people who really put these trucks thru the ringer and my suspension stuff has never failed and I will keep selling these parts as long as that is the case. Im not going to go into a battle here I do these trucks a lot you have your opinion I have mine and I will leave it at that. There are many people that are happy with the items and service I provide and I intend to keep doing that. My approach might be pushy you've said that before to me which I understand but not one person on this site or anyone that I have helped can say I tried to get over on them or wasn't around after the sale to help with install items on these parts you think are junk.

Im done

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Tony, you are not the only SUV on here with a 14 bolt rear end, but you are the only one that is having their sway bar smack into the axle where it bends.
I call DJM parts rubbish because they are one of very few companies that have parts that do not match up straight from the factory.
I have had issues installing the whole rear hardware kit. The bushings on the end link were way to thick to install, then the extender hardware fell off even after the extenders aligned up weird. Same thing goes for the trailing arm links. The holes in them did not align with the car so I had to buy smaller bolts and squeeze them in.
You can sit here and say what you want, but you know that DJM is probably the most inferior brand of items you sell. But you continue to sell their parts because it makes you $. I am not trying to say all the parts they make are BS, but I am saying that if given options, their parts are one of the last that should be considered.
The only known issues with sway bars and these SUVs are; end links that are too long, and the bar hitting the panhard on dropped SUVs.
I mainly decided to take you up on that post because it is outrageous to see you post about how Eibach parts "don't work" in your secluded case when a quick Google search will yield numerous install, reliability, and product quality complaints about the very DJM parts you sell.
If you push Belltech or Spohn parts so hard, I would not say ish if I feel like they are needed. My main beef is the pushing of parts that are not needed at all (complete overkill), or low quality parts.
It's like a Dr. telling a patient they need numerous unnecessary visits so they can make more money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n