Noob in Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BO TIE SS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Greetings all.
Just purchased my Tahoe on Friday. It's a 2001 LT Autoride with 95K on the clock. First project...removing cigarette smell from previous owner. I just received a set of cabin filters I found on Ebay. Wish me luck!

Tahoe001.jpg

linehaul

Reaction score
Greetings all.
Just purchased my Tahoe on Friday. It's a 2001 LT Autoride with 95K on the clock. First project...removing cigarette smell from previous owner. I just received a set of cabin filters I found on Ebay. Wish me luck!

Tahoe001.jpg

Welcome from another new member. Get a few boxes of baking soda, open them and leave them inside the truck front and rear. most of the smoke smell will be gone, works great.

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. 95k on a 01, that's pretty low. Nice score. Good luck with the cigarette smell.

OP
OP
B

BO TIE SS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Yeah, the mileage is great for a 2001. And it has spent every winter in Florida. (I purchased it from someone I know)
The first mods I am planning are... 1) Replace DRL bulbs with LEDs 2) Color matched crossbar

Welcome from another new member. Get a few boxes of baking soda, open them and leave them inside the truck front and rear. most of the smoke smell will be gone, works great.
Thanks for the tip. I'll try it this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo