No sounds?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bink55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I resolved my issue by replacing the crappy GMOS-LAN-02 interface with the PAC OS-5. I had first bought a used Bose amp and the problem was still there. So for those that still have problems, it could be the stock radio.
Had this problem this morning. Zero sound. Radio and Nav work. Restarted the 2009 Tahoe and still no sound Exited. Locked and unlocked the doors (as above in the thread) and it now works! Thank you all!!!

mnyukonxl2007

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2007 GMC Yukon XL sat for two days, used the remote start to start it up this morning and it worked fine. Hopped in and my radio was reset to 12:00 and all my pre sets are gone. Checked battery voltage and it is good and charging. Now my remote start will not work, and the radio goes blank intermittently. Any Ideas?

Remote start is working. Now radio keeps losing power. While driving it loses power and then it comes back. Drove three miles and it did it about 5 times. And there is no blinker sounds or anything else. Every time the car is started the clock also goes back to 12:00.

Has anyone been able to pinpoint this problem?

Graystone_OG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2007 GMC Yukon XL sat for two days, used the remote start to start it up this morning and it worked fine. Hopped in and my radio was reset to 12:00 and all my pre sets are gone. Checked battery voltage and it is good and charging. Now my remote start will not work, and the radio goes blank intermittently. Any Ideas?

Remote start is working. Now radio keeps losing power. While driving it loses power and then it comes back. Drove three miles and it did it about 5 times. And there is no blinker sounds or anything else. Every time the car is started the clock also goes back to 12:00.

Like I mentioned, it could be the radio itself. Sucks that's it's more pricing than anything else. The Bose amp for me was only $70 on eBay but got to return it.

07yukonguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
450AB2C8-9783-4C3F-AA7F-6A843E3EA8A7.jpeg Solution....at least in my case. I finally took it to the dealer and had the problem diagnosed. The problem was no power to the amp. They found a broken wire (and several others almost worn through) under the main fuse box, under the hood. There is a metal plate under the fuse box and one bundle of wires was rubbing on it and wearing through the insulation. The power supply to the Amp was worn right through. E6457122-3DE7-44FA-BA3D-AF239B870DFD.jpeg

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Grounds and battery.

C3stacks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok, Im new here peeps. I have this same issue with a 2012 Yukon Denali. Its been ongoing for a year now. I recently narrowed my culprit down to the harness at the amplifier. After reading tons of write ups i decided to pull the center console up and check the amp and connections while I had no sound. When i wiggled the connectors at the amp, the sound popped on. I then zip tied the connector to its connection. Needless to say, this is an ongoing issue as the connector keeps wiggling out during trips. Im stumped. Can this harness be hardwired in????? SOMEBODY HELLLPPPPP....please?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Isn't there a latch on the connector to hold it in place?

coyote19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just purchased a used 2012 Tahoe, and have had it for a month. Last night the sound went out on the radio and blinkers. Still out this morning. Then when I started it up to go to lunch, everything worked for about 10 minutes, then I'm sitting in the drive thru at Taco Bell and the sound goes out again. It doesn't seem like it is a loose connector, but I don't know. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.