No Flash To Pass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean_Green

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess this could go Interior or Exterior, but since it might be the stalk ....

Flicking the stalk only goes to Bright or Low. There is no momentary spot for Flash To Pass. Is this normal, or is there an issue?

Hoesgottaeat2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess this could go Interior or Exterior, but since it might be the stalk ....

Flicking the stalk only goes to Bright or Low. There is no momentary spot for Flash To Pass. Is this normal, or is there an issue?
That's normal

Eman85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No flash to pass just hi or low and only 2 bulbs at a time on the HL. Best fix for lighting is to put a relay in and get all 4 to light on HI.

Hoesgottaeat2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No flash to pass just hi or low and only 2 bulbs at a time on the HL. Best fix for lighting is to put a relay in and get all 4 to light on HI.
Yup, that'll fool some folks that the sun is rising at night with all that light lol. I like it!

OP
OP
Mean_Green

Mean_Green

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummer.

I use that quite a bit even in daylight to warn traffic of possible hazards ahead of them like a slow tractor or deer along side the road. Sort of a common code around here ... somebody flips their headlights, pay extra attention for the next mile or so.

I'll just have to adapt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10