NNBS Console Parts Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carsonb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Kind of a long shot here, but does anyone have (or have a lead on) part number 15134828?

It's the radio/AC delete cubby on the back of the full length consoles.

View media item 27154
I've got the A/C version that I would gladly trade. Its in great shape visually except one of the knobs needs to be glued back on. I have no way to test its operation.

OP
OP
C

carsonb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have you tried any of the gm specific links?

https://www.gmpartsdirect.co/oem-parts/gm-tray-15134828

Why would you change the text color to such a difficult color for us old guys to be able to see?

I have seen new ones on all of the gm parts sources, I was just really hoping someone would have one for less than the $80-90 that new ones sell for.

As for the color, I didn’t even know you could change it? It’s black text on a white screen on my end?

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen new ones on all of the gm parts sources, I was just really hoping someone would have one for less than the $80-90 that new ones sell for.

As for the color, I didn’t even know you could change it? It’s black text on a white screen on my end?

Goctha. Best advice would be to troll eBay and see what comes up. Or if you have a local pick-n-pull keep calling and checking there inventory.

Huh, that's weird.
I'm sorry, I hope I didn't sound like a d**k.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick