Nitrous on a stock spyder injected 350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HellToPay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Guys I'm wondering if any of yall would know about putting a 75-100 wet shot of nitrous to a stock 99 350 tahoe. I've done some decent research into it I'm not looking to turn the truck into a dragster just quicken her up. Any tips advice or knowledge would be great.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has a return style injection setup, so you'll have a fuel source for the wet system. I'd highly recommend a progressive controller in addition to the other necessities (window switch etc.). Who and how you gonna tune it? Or are you looking at a self-contained, plug-and-play style system?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

OP
OP
HellToPay

HellToPay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm confused why having a return style fuel system would cause any issues, I'm not trying to argue just generally ignorant on this subject any clarification would be greatly appreciated. From my own research and speaking to the mechanic I work with, as long as I have 40-50 psi fuel pressure it shouldn't be any issue.

OP
OP
HellToPay

HellToPay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Also I wanna apologize for posting g this in the wrong part if the forum, I'm am completely new to forums

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm confused why having a return style fuel system would cause any issues, I'm not trying to argue just generally ignorant on this subject any clarification would be greatly appreciated. From my own research and speaking to the mechanic I work with, as long as I have 40-50 psi fuel pressure it shouldn't be any issue.

It wouldn't cause any issues. I said "It has a return style injection setup, so you'll have a fuel source for the wet system." This is a convenience item.

BUUUUT... Disregard all that. Your fuel regulator is internal so you can't really use that. Just tap into the supply as normal. I need to quit replying after I'm sundowning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64