Newbie here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure about upgrades. Couple things come to mind you'll want to do to keep that ruck running for a long time. It's my opinion these items were designed to fail so you'd have to buy a new truck...

- Case saver for transfer case (nevermind just saw 2wd)
- Sonnax pinless accumulators and plastic check balls for transmission (under service cover).

Less than $100 in parts but failure points otherwise. Can do transmission stuff no problem from service pan. Case saver requires dropping transfer case. Not sure how technical you are but TX case is a cinch to rebuild / take apart.

As for upgrades, I have too many to list haha If you want to cam it, call Roger Vinchi. He'll custom grind you a cam for less than name brands. He designed a lot of the cams for those other companies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019