New Yukon Denali XL owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaldeem

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yo, what's good everyone!

I recently purchased a 2010 Yukon Denali XL (1500) 6.3 V8 Awd for a reasonable price of ~7k. It's been super good not a lot of probs so far. Just replaced the Radiator, Alternator, and rear shocks/struts? (The air ride socks...I think. lol) So far not bad I'd say. She has 210,000 miles on her but still runs like a champ.

I'm here to learn more about GMC and what people have and are doing to their Yukons. What the limits of their offroad capabilities are and how people are modding and making their rides stand out.

I'm not looking to make this beast an offroading monster or anything like that. I just want it to look badass and get me from point A to point B w/o getting stuck (given reasonable situational awareness and common sense of course)

I'm mainly based in Colorado, but am living in SD for a few months. Heading back to Colorado soon.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Kal!

Don't forget to check out the 2007-2014 section.

OP
OP
Kaldeem

Kaldeem

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon. Please post pics of the rig. We like pics.
I will post some pics for sure. It's just snowing out right now and we've been traveling back and forth from SD to CO so she's a bit dirty. ;)

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660