New Yukon Delani owner here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polomintus

Reaction score
Welcome, i'm recent forum lurker as well.. and still loving our recent per chase ment.

Good forums is this btw!

OP
OP
Marc_Rez

Marc_Rez

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know everyone and getting advice and ideas from you all. I cant stresss how much I love my Yukon Denali so far. I find any reason to go out and take a drive lol. Every now and then I look out the window just to take a peek at my baby in the driveway lol. I have a few mod ideas I'm thinking about doing like backup camera, updating the navi system, adding either flip down monitor/dvd or headrest monitors and a few others. I saw a post that a member posted about messing with the HID's so I might just get the headlight bulbs that another member also recommended. But any ideas you guys have please feel free to shoot them my way. Thanks.

Polomintus

Reaction score
Sounds good,

I updated the Nav on my 2007 Denali, lol the bugger didn't even know my address when we drove it home. Now it knows :)

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the 7.0 ... no major updates, just updated maps and POI.

Polomintus

Reaction score
Polo, do you know how the new update 7.0 is?

fMine was the 2011 which was version 6.0c iirc, i will check, the main difference was as soulsea said was a huge a mount of map updates, most notable my house, but also, some menu and colour changes. I will say this, i was not familier with it before hand, as i did it the second day after we bought the Denali.

worth doing though, nothing worse than the old girl on the Navigation, tell you to turn left now, through a school play ground, for a short cut.

Cheer POLO

Brock

Reaction score
Welcome! Why do you want to change the fog lights? And yes,, I'v changed my headlights...huge PIA!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWild62