New with a question!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kjswenson60

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am new to this group and already have a question. It is actually why I started looking for such a group. I am excited to have so many people to bounce ideas off of. My current question is I have been looking for a brush guard for my 03 Tahoe. I found someone on Facebook that has one that is priced well. It is off an 03 2500HD. Would this bolt up to my Tahoe?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from FL!

The 03+ Silverados have a different front clip so you may have clearance issues . Definitely take Doubeleive's advise and have the seller measure and send you some good pics of how it mounts.

Maybe one of the members who have done a Silverado front clip conversion can chime in on whether the tow hook mounting points are the same or not, that would be a good indicator for you.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any NBS HD has a 2" body lift because of larger body frame mounts. I would bet that the HD guard is designed to sit those 2" higher than where the 1500/ non-HD would be. I would guess besides looking off, it would sit right in the way of the headlights and give you some missing beam spread. (just a guess though).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts