New Wheels, Keys and Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
01yukon

01yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the forged keys and billet spacers off ebay, and the airlift bags from autoanything.com. I need some bilstien 5100's now. It's about the same as 01konvicts. Check out his thread. He did a lot of research on it. I took out the windshield washer tank yesterday (it leaked anyway) and pulled back the inner fender a little more and there is zero rubbing now.

SPLmonster13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the forged keys and billet spacers off ebay, and the airlift bags from autoanything.com. I need some bilstien 5100's now. It's about the same as 01konvicts. Check out his thread. He did a lot of research on it. I took out the windshield washer tank yesterday (it leaked anyway) and pulled back the inner fender a little more and there is zero rubbing now.

Pics of this?! I'm wanting to do setting similair

01YukonXL

Reaction score
Looks great! I'm making my list now for mine. I also have the autoride. What all did you have to do to dissable it? I'm going with torstion keys up front for a 3" lift, 2" spacers in rear and 5100 Bilsteins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exceltheink