New Wheels And Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoutDrama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got home from mounting new wheels and tires. De-badge next, also led brake light, grill, bought speakers and amps, ready to install 3 12" Diamond Audio's with matching front and rear mids and tweets. Polish, buff soon. And who knows what else.

Wheels.jpg Wheels5.jpg Wheels4.jpg Wheels3.jpg Wheels1.jpg

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Reminds me of a song...”we be big pimpin’ spendin’ the g’s.” ;)

Nice! What kind of wheels are they?

Greg Kulbick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swear I saw a Tahoe with those same wheels on the way home from work today, parked in front of a stereo shop type place. I remember wondering if the wheels on the side I couldn't see were the same or if the "blade" faced front.

OP
OP
BoutDrama

BoutDrama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of a song...”we be big pimpin’ spendin’ the g’s.” ;)

Nice! What kind of wheels are they?

Massiv 924 24" Now that I think of it, they remind me of that too, that was a GREAT song.

OP
OP
BoutDrama

BoutDrama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swear I saw a Tahoe with those same wheels on the way home from work today, parked in front of a stereo shop type place. I remember wondering if the wheels on the side I couldn't see were the same or if the "blade" faced front.
They have them in chrome too but those were on back order, I couldn't wait that long lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kracker456