New to site, from SC. 2007 Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JGib

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New member to the site. I'm what you call a "long term lurker" Been using the site for years but after the recent engine swap in my tahoe, along with the many many repairs I've done over the years, I figured I might be able to help someone. I am also about to embark on a new challenge of installing a SC once it arrives.

I do have a few Tech 2 questions. There is a lot of info on here but I have a few questions. Would the "General Discussion " section be where I should post these? Thanks in advance!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Jerry!

Yes the General Discussion area in the 2007-2014 would be where you want to ask your questions. Thank you!
Glad you finally joined.

New member to the site. I'm what you call a "long term lurker" Been using the site for years but after the recent engine swap in my tahoe, along with the many many repairs I've done over the years, I figured I might be able to help someone. I am also about to embark on a new challenge of installing a SC once it arrives.

I do have a few Tech 2 questions. There is a lot of info on here but I have a few questions. Would the "General Discussion " section be where I should post these? Thanks in advance!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I am pleased to read that you've decided to stop lurking, and to become a participating member in the Forum's discussions. That is a win-win decision.

Pics, please.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Iowa.

About time you quit freeloading and start to join in on the conversation!
:chewie:

OP
OP
JGib

JGib

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Can’t wait for the SC.
Me either! Couldn't pass up on the sale! Finally pulled the trigger! Now the wait begins for it to be delivered