New to Forum, 2010 4x4 Z71 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up all? I'm new to the forum, having fun reading all the posts and getting ideas for my ride. I have a 2010 Tahoe Z71 4x4. I have very little done to it, but I'm looking at doing a little more to it now. I have black bow-ties, blacked out rear stock lights, LEDs in the license plate and puddle lights, just bought interior light LEDs, and have V-LEDs switchbacks for turning signals. I also have 5000K HIDs in the low beams, but I'm looking into doing projector retrofit from blackflame customs due to poor lighting/bliding oncoming drivers, plus the look and light output would be sick. I'm looking at doing what Serge had done on his HyHoe with the DRLs and turning signals, just looking for headlight harness to get that accomplished. Any suggestions would be appreciated, contemplating which route to take her.

Attachments

• IMG_0425.jpg
    IMG_0425.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 118
OP
OP
nrcpharmd

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also after looking at the threads, I noticed something about the switchback LEDs I have from V-LEDs. When they come on, one comes on quicker than the other. Also I saw that Serge had posted on a thread a video of his LEDs switching quickly between the white and amber color. I wasn't sure if this was something on how they were hooked up or if the lights were faulty. Help would be appreciated.

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome! looks very nice, i have a 2008 z71 and love it

OP
OP
nrcpharmd

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kirk I love your truck, wheels, brakes, esky finishes, z71 package makes it a little more difficult to get those esky finishes on.

I was thinking of going with the esky roof rack and possibly mirrors, not sure how that would look on my truck though.

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey im gettin esky tails in a few weeks ill post some pics on this thread if ya dont mind since i have a z71

OP
OP
nrcpharmd

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey im gettin esky tails in a few weeks ill post some pics on this thread if ya dont mind since i have a z71

Yea, please do, I currently have the OEM ones fully blacked out, but I was thinking of going esky tails and third brake light (waiting on the escalade forum ppl to get the fully lit one up) and appliques and maybe blacking those out, I kinda like the blacked out look.

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i have my factorys tinted also, i dont think ive seen any z71s with escalade mods yet... my esky tails will be tinted when they arrive so youll get to see exactly how they would look on urs...

OP
OP
nrcpharmd

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i have my factorys tinted also, i dont think ive seen any z71s with escalade mods yet... my esky tails will be tinted when they arrive so youll get to see exactly how they would look on urs...

Where are you getting them from and if you don't mind me asking, how much? are you going to be doing the appliques too?

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just bought them from 1sttimeyukon on here ... he was askin 300 but hes tinting them for me so i threw him 350$... yea eventually i will be, jus gotta find a decent deal.. def want the 3rd brake light too, i jus came across this thread for a great deal on a 3rd brake light from a guy on ebay http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36401

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia