WTB: NNBS stuff look inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of NNBS

-Escalade Roof Rack
-Escalade 3rd Brake Light
-Escalade Tail Lights
-Escalade Power Fold Mirrors
-Drivers Side Rear Chrome Door Handle ( Must be OEM )

Please PM if you have any of this stuff!:Handshake:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
DwDrummer

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

pongratz70

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Power Fold Mirrors.

Not sure if this will help at all. I purchased a set of mirrors off a 2010 Suburban because I wanted the LED turn signal glass. I took the glass out and the wires out of the harness that power the signals. I will sell the remaining mirror stuff. The mirrors have Chrome Caps and Puddle Lights and Power Fold. Let me know.

I will check for a response tonight.

pongratz70

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Power Fold Mirrors

Hi, I'm new to this website and messaging and it won't let me PM you...sorry.
Anyway, yes to the best of my knowledge it does work. I purchased it from a fella in California who works at a GM Dealership. They put Tow Mirrors on the Suburban. He represented the mirrors exactly as the came. I was very pleased. If you could explain to me how to test it, I would be happy to do it for you. Are you interested in the power fold motor portion or the motor that adjusts the mirror glass?
Lee

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Okay. Well, there is one on Ebay right now for $79.95 used plus shipping. How about $50 plus Shipping. What does that sound like to you? I want to be fair to you too as they mirrors gave me what I was looking for...LED Blinkers.
Lee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaptainkhaos58