New to Forum, 2010 4x4 Z71 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
nrcpharmd

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice deal, when you get yours up, I might have to go that way too

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im sure its gonna look great especially tinted.. not to many people have tinted there esky lights but the few that have look awesome.. u will need a custom harness made for them to work, which superchargedss makes them

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

heres is full write up on converting to ecalade tails http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26865

OP
OP
nrcpharmd

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, sounds good, the wife seems to have given me the green light to mod away within reason, as long as I can recoup some $ from sale of stock items. Right now I have all stock items just sitting up in the garage. I was thinking about the ltz/denali side moldings with a little chrome and esky/Denali roof rack. I might have to jump on that mod if no other z71s have them yet.

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey if the wife approves id def take adv of it lol, have u installed ur interior leds yet?.. i have them and there so nice! and u can def sell those stock parts layin around quick, people jump on them pretty quick, i jus sold me factory tails last week

OP
OP
nrcpharmd

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered them this past week. Should be in soon, yea I'm not sure what the best way to sell them on the forum. I currently have the untinted stock tails and third brake light right now just sitting collecting dust. Wife wants them cleared out, thought about eBay, but hassle with fees from eBay and paypal. If you hear of anyone selling their esky tails, let me know.

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got mine thru hidguy.net, well since ur new on here u cant post on for sale thread but jus make a thread sayin u want it moved to the for sale section and a moderator will do it... and i use paypal ... who ever buys ur stuff get them to make it a gift and u will have no paypal fees, and ill keep my eyes open for some.. anything under 400 is a good deal on them

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those will not work, they r for a hybrid , anything hybrid dont work on our tahoes , they have a more square body style

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kirk I love your truck, wheels, brakes, esky finishes, z71 package makes it a little more difficult to get those esky finishes on.

I was thinking of going with the esky roof rack and possibly mirrors, not sure how that would look on my truck though.

Thanks!

You can add some (or all) of the Esky stuff -- but, I'd either black the rack out, for instance, or see if you could get the bright work brushed, like your existing accents. Otherwise, yeah, I wouldn't mix chrome and brushed, personally.

Have fun with it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
packle