New to AZ and the forum.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lotshp

Reaction score
Hi everyone, here's a little about myself/yukon. My wife and I moved down to AZ from Canada been into street/strip cars trucks forever, well anything performance modded for that matter why leave it stock right! Have 95 yukon since new lots of mods street/strip duty owned ************ 70 nova and a few other toys. Like beers and BBQ always up for hanging out, working on rides, going to drags and events just having fun with the guys. Would like to get to know some people in and around the PHX area too show me how it's done in the AZ.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 4

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Welcome how'd you get from cold Canada to hot Phoenix? Lol

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

And them monsoons and dust storms...

OP
OP
Lotshp

Lotshp

Reaction score
Well Gzes my wife is from California and wanted to be closer to the family and I always enjoyed AZ so I guess it was time for a change. Don't miss them winters although summers in AZ are tough but we have like 9 months of perfect now. Plus wanted to buy my home outright and Cali to dam exspensive although nice and very close to visit.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Nice. Yea I'm not a fan of cali... But la is only 4 hrs right? I just got back from Vegas and Phoenix. Don't really mind they're heat as long as long as your up from morning you adapt. I did like that one can go out to the desert and just go shooting

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the wild wild west
if your a firearms enthusiest youve come to the right state
now since youve decided to reside in sheriff joe arpios jurisdiction in the county of maricopa
two things in this county you dont wanna be cought doing
being an illegal alien
and driving under the influence
and god help you if your an illegal alien driving under the influence
these crimes are punishable by hanging
hell you maybe shot on site

OP
OP
Lotshp

Lotshp

Reaction score
Thanks, yeah even in Canada we heard of sheriff Joe. Mainly just hunters in the Great White North. And I can tell you from experience it is a long and exspensive process to do legally. Never D.D. That's what taxis are for. BTW we like Gilbert but we bought in Pinal county.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n