New Texas member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXbarney

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am here to help my neighbor with a vehicle and parts.
The neighbors son passed in April and his parents are taking care of his house and other very important items and I have volunteered
to assist in disposing of his 1998 Tahoe and any related parts we discover.
There is a chance he was a member here. His name was Steve, and had this 1998 black Tahoe Sport. I will post more info and pictures as
we discover more about the vehicle. It shows 171,807 miles and his father knows the engine has been rebuilt as well as the transmission.
what we do not know are the modifications made when rebuilt. I also have the Service Parts label code breakdown if you are interested.
Don't know if it is ok to post it here.
Let me know what to look for and also if I am doing anything wrong on this site..
Thanks

Hoesgottaeat2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the loss of your neighbor’s son. Condolences.
Good luck with the liquidation of the truck.
This thread better fits in another section of the site where vehicles and parts are sold. I’m sure one of the moderators can help place you where would be best.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am here to help my neighbor with a vehicle and parts.
The neighbors son passed in April and his parents are taking care of his house and other very important items and I have volunteered
to assist in disposing of his 1998 Tahoe and any related parts we discover.
There is a chance he was a member here. His name was Steve, and had this 1998 black Tahoe Sport. I will post more info and pictures as
we discover more about the vehicle. It shows 171,807 miles and his father knows the engine has been rebuilt as well as the transmission.
what we do not know are the modifications made when rebuilt. I also have the Service Parts label code breakdown if you are interested.
Don't know if it is ok to post it here.
Let me know what to look for and also if I am doing anything wrong on this site..
Thanks
Sorry for your loss of your neighbor son. Prayers and Condolences sent.

Sorry to inform you must be a member here for at least 180 days and have at least 100 posts to post in the parts for sale section or the for sale section. The rules are here for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo