New Tahoe Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JWall85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Roger that.

Otherwise how is Florida? Personally I've never been down there and I heard that the bugs down there are pretty bad so investing into a bug shield or LeBra would be a good thing I heard.

OP
OP
Csurp

Csurp

Reaction score
Otherwise how is Florida? Personally I've never been down there and I heard that the bugs down there are pretty bad so investing into a bug shield or LeBra would be a good thing I heard.
I have been here 10 years. We get seasonal love bugs which aren't large but make a mess.

When/if they are a problem they hose right off if done right away.

I haven't had a shield or protection. No problem.

JWall85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have been here 10 years. We get seasonal love bugs which aren't large but make a mess.

When/if they are a problem they hose right off if done right away.

I haven't had a shield or protection. No problem.

I heard those "love bugs" are acidic and can do a number to the vehicle paint, but otherwise that was what I heard.
10 years though? That's basically my military career so far. My wife lived in florida for a bit. We could get stationed there in our future, but I'm waiting to see if she wants seattle, Alaska, or somewhere else first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz