New Tahoe guy here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrhp

Reaction score
Looks like my intro got moved, not a problem. I have been buying Chevrolets for 42 years, and I have had a lot of them. My 21 trail boss is nothing short of fantastic, but this 23 Tahoe is even better. My first vehicle was a 1950 1/2 ton Chev truck. Had 6 cylinders, small and big blocks,ls, and my favorite, the 348 and 409 motors. I still build and race them. Just got back home with my 1962 Impala SS 409 4 speed from dinner at the drive in. Was a blast! Oh well, enough of all that. Hope to learn a couple new things about my new Tahoe here. Have a great day!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like my intro got moved, not a problem. I have been buying Chevrolets for 42 years, and I have had a lot of them. My 21 trail boss is nothing short of fantastic, but this 23 Tahoe is even better. My first vehicle was a 1950 1/2 ton Chev truck. Had 6 cylinders, small and big blocks,ls, and my favorite, the 348 and 409 motors. I still build and race them. Just got back home with my 1962 Impala SS 409 4 speed from dinner at the drive in. Was a blast! Oh well, enough of all that. Hope to learn a couple new things about my new Tahoe here. Have a great day!

Welcome from Miami&NYC!

Your first intro was moved cause you had a tire question. Intro section is just for intro. Otherwise this section will get convoluted. Your other intro is in the Exterior section on the 21+ section.

Acey

Reaction score
Congratulations. How long did you have to wait? I have been waiting for mine since Nov then I finally got an approved order in July. It was built 7/18 been ready to ship sine 7/21. I have a VIN and window sticker was told Saturday by dealer they were waiting on a carrier. What did you order in your build if you don’t mind sharing.

OP
OP
mrhp

mrhp

Reaction score
Drove to the lot, and it was there! Bought it on the spot. It has black leather, moon roof, 5.3, all the bells and whistles an RST has. We got rid of our last Tahoe a year ago, and I missed it. Bought the wife the Tahoe, I’ll drive her trailboss, and we will sell my 2015 crew cab 2500 z71. Having a Tahoe again is great. Leaving next week for a road trip to Tennesse. Should be a good time in the hoe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh