New Project Time! 2015 GMC Sierra Denali 2500HD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't like the way that looks but maybe my opinion will change. Lol...

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to chrome my trans drop but I am not rich enough, lol.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy that did my chrome was extremely reasonable. If I ever do more chrome I'll certainly ship it to them.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only thing about Cali chrome is that I heard they cannot triple plate so it peals easier but that may just be the few shops I have seen.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yates [emoji769 said:
;887297]The only thing about Cali chrome is that I heard they cannot triple plate so it peals easier but that may just be the few shops I have seen.

Heard the complete opposite. CA and TN are the only reputable states where chroming comes out good. But, I'm sure 5 out of 10 will agree and disagree. I just went with what I've seen in person. The guy who chromed this was the same one who chromes all of Altered Attitudes lifts. And he did Kyle Defreitas' Denali which sold me. Really good stuff and I was impressed. Price was right and said fugg it. Lol.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It could just be the shop I seen, Hell idk.

PinkAle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I know what's going on but my two cents I have a 2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD 6.6 Duramax with Allison trans it's the best truck I've owned as for the DEF never had any problems just remember to fill only when it gets to 20% or less and DO NOT REUSE the container or if it doesn't all fit just throw away the remainder. I drive truck for a living and I know that people who don't will do the strangest things to save a couple of cents with DEF it's not worth it. Oh one more thing best place to get DEF is from a Tractor dealer not the dealership or WAL Mart as they're stuff is usually old

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My DEF was removed back in July 2014. Much better mpg now. [emoji106]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member