New Member from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McDermut

Reaction score
Hello All!

I'm a new member to this forum from the Texas Panhandle. I've been driving for almost three years now, and am currently attending college. My first and current vehicle is a 1999 GMC Yukon SLT 4-Door Utility (4X4), with a stock 5700 V8 "Vortec" engine. It's got 134300 miles on it and was inherited from my grandfather who bought it used in the early 2000s, where it was used as a farm truck until about 2012.

I'm very much looking forward to learning more about these trucks, as well as maintaining and improving them (when possible). I have no intentions of ever selling my truck and want to drive it as long as possible, I have a lot of memories in it with my grandfather when younger and helping him out with farm work.

I have a lot to learn but I'm hoping to help others as well in the future!

Thank you!

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello All!

I'm a new member to this forum from the Texas Panhandle. I've been driving for almost three years now, and am currently attending college. My first and current vehicle is a 1999 GMC Yukon SLT 4-Door Utility (4X4), with a stock 5700 V8 "Vortec" engine. It's got 134300 miles on it and was inherited from my grandfather who bought it used in the early 2000s, where it was used as a farm truck until about 2012.

I'm very much looking forward to learning more about these trucks, as well as maintaining and improving them (when possible). I have no intentions of ever selling my truck and want to drive it as long as possible, I have a lot of memories in it with my grandfather when younger and helping him out with farm work.

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum from Iowa, Alex.

A lot of good folks here with a wealth of knowledge.

Would love to see some pictures of your truck.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Alex!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All!

Thank you!

Welcome Alex! Every scratch and dent on that farm truck has a story to tell, don't be wary about showing them off. We like them all!

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Hey Buddy, welcome from Cali. Just got back from Dallas area and drove a new truck back home. Great time of the year just as everything is starting to green up. There’s a huge amount of combined knowledge here. Bring it on Alex!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
howdy & welcome

make sure to search, lots of knowledge already posted here ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE