New Guy from England

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GallimoreNUFC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, what up guys my names karl im 19 from england, north east to be procise. Just come across this forum whilst looking at american suvs and trucks. As you's probabulary already know, not many cadillacs etc over here. just had a quick browse and have seen some nice rides. Looks like a great site.

heres a quick pic of my car, nothing special. vauxhall corsa. pretty common car over here.

e0pf0l.jpg

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Where you looking at SUVs to buy or just checking it out.

OP
OP
G

GallimoreNUFC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Where you looking at SUVs to buy or just checking it out.

A little bit of both mate, but over here trucks are alot more expensive.,And to get one imported is just ridicilious money. Not to mention the MPG you get from some of the trucks iv seen on this forum lol, 15 mpg FTL. whats petrol like over there to buy?

Last edited:

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think I paid $2.79 per gallon today in US. What about over there? oh and welcome!

OP
OP
G

GallimoreNUFC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Think I paid $2.79 per gallon today in US. What about over there? oh and welcome!

over here its £1.15 a gallon, (changes daily though) so thats like what $1.79 .
i was under the impression, petrol was cheaper over there

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought it was more expensive over there! huh

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^lol... i thought the same, i thought we were alright priced. but i know we still pay to much for gas. But nice ride man. Just curious how much would it be to get a Tahoe, or so over there? Importing it and such..

OP
OP
G

GallimoreNUFC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sorry my bad guys lol, it £1.14 a liter over here, and there is like 4 liters in a gallion. so its really expensive compared to you guys. And il do a search now and see how much it would be do get a hoe here :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyguy88

Latest posts